IHG is a global hotel company whose goal is to create Great Hotels Guests Love. IHG is one of the world's leading hotel companies – we have 749,721 rooms in over 5,070 hotels in nearly 100 countries around the world. We operate eleven hotel brands – InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, HUALUXE™, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resorts, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, and EVEN™ Hotels.
We want to grow by making our brands the first choice for guests and hotel owners.
Our strategy is to build the hotel industry's strongest operating system focused on the biggest markets and segments where scale really counts.
Our operating system
IHG's operating system is made up of all the things we do to drive demand for our brands. This includes our advertising and marketing campaigns, our 11 global call centres, 13 local language websites, our global sales team of more than 17,600 professionals, IHG® Rewards Club - the world's largest hotel loyalty scheme with over 80 million members - and all the advantages that IHG's global hotel distribution and scale brings to brand awareness.Our focus on the biggest markets where our scale really counts ensures that we concentrate our resources on the opportunities that will provide the greatest return.
Our strategic priorities
- Improving the performance of our brands
- Using our insight to make our brands the first choice for guests
- Delivering consistent customer experiences
- Generating excellent returns from our hotels
- Improving hotel revenue by encouraging guest visits
- Improving the efficiency of our hotels and operating processes
- Putting our market scale and knowledge to good use
- Using our worldwide scale and experience to convert more hotels to our brands
- Making the most of our global presence - guests choose brands they know when they travel
- Strengthening our organisationInvesting in our people and our ability to do business
- Building strong partnerships within our own company and with our owners across the world
Our business mode
We operate hotels in three different ways - as a franchisor, a manager and on an owned and leased basis.
Our business model focuses on managing and franchising hotels, whilst our business partners own the bricks and mortar.
This is the largest part of our business: over 4,167 hotels operate under franchise agreements
We manage 767 hotels worldwide.
We own 8 hotels worldwide (less than 1% of our portfolio).
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter pour la candidature.
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !