We are searching for an experienced Portfolio Revenue Manager to join our Northern Europe Revenue team. This is a full-time role and it will be based remotely in Germany.
In this role, you will act as a consultant for some of our key hotel properties and advise on brand specific revenue management strategies. You will influence and drive revenue management initiatives in a range of properties across major cities within Europe. This role will be working closely with the Regional Director of Revenue and a virtual team of revenue experts to develop and deliver various revenue management initiatives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Train and support hotels on revenue maximisation strategies through various systems such as GRS Concerto, RMS Concerto, Global Distribution (GDS) interfaces and E-commerce interfaces.
- Work individually with each hotel in the portfolio to implement brand and regional pricing strategies, yield strategies, selling strategies and revenue management best practices.
- Investigate and implement new strategies for maximizing revenue and provide feedback to Global Brand Services/Revenue Management to ensure hotel needs and revenue-generating improvements are incorporated into the overall system.
- Consult with key stakeholders (i.e. Franchisees, Principal Correspondents, General Managers, Hotel Revenue Managers, CMH Operations Teams, etc.) to identify hotel issues concerning revenue improvement plans.
- Monitor, identify and persuasively communicate needed changes to existing tactical and strategic plans in order to optimise revenue potential and overall RGI position.
- Audit key hotel strategies and tactics to ensure revenue maximization is realised, best practices are utilised, marketing program compliance is implemented, and appropriate channel distribution is realized. Mentor hotel management staff to excel in these areas.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Finance, or an equivalent combination of education and proven work-related experience. You will also have 6 years + in hotel operations management, revenue management or consulting, with at least 3 years of experience with central reservations systems and revenue management systems. Knowledge of Holidex Plus or Perform is preferable as well as knowledge and experience in hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimisation and selling strategies.
You will have:
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to various stakeholders within the business.
- Demonstrated effective conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of industry and market trends and how they relate to revenue opportunities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market conditions.
- Demonstrated experience in industry training, including preparation, implementation and delivery of training programs.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to use the results of analysis to recommend effective strategic decisions.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German with another language being an advantage.
We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus and worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 3rd April 2020
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter pour la candidature.
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !