A Sales Coordinator will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business.
As Sales Coordinator, you will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue
- Understand fully the hotel amenities, packages and promotions
- Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
A Sales Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter for the application .
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !