IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Crowne Plaza. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
A key part of this role is working closely with the brand director to develop and deliver the brand strategy and positioning in assigned region including clear definition, monitoring and evaluation of the brands through qualitative and quantitative research, guest experience, product development and innovative enhancements.
The role will work with the regional operations and compliance teams to ensure ‘Hotel Ready’ deployment of initiatives, with direct working relationships with global marketing teams.
- Manage and execute implementation and measurement of brand standards and guest experience standards as set by global brand leaders.
- Design and implement a system of continuous improvement to ensure competitiveness, consistency and quality of the guest experience, utilizing consumer insight, competitive analysis and system appetite to drive decisions
Brand Standards :
Manage and execute implementation and measurement of brand standards and guest experience standards, working with local quality team colleagues to ensure all relevant product and service enhancements are reflected in the brand standards and ensure brand standards are up-to-date and accurate
Brand Marketing :
- Work with brand/category director on briefing brand communication needs/targets to the marketing shared services team, for them to develop and execute relevant regional brand campaigns
- Lead development and ensure effective implementation of regional toolkits and resources to support high quality and consistent hotel brand marketing and brand tools for other stakeholder’s teams (eg development, D&E etc.).
- Support hotel operations and regional marketing teams in achieving brand marketing compliance in hotels.
- Serve as brand guardian and contact point for sub regional corporate offices to maintain consistent global brand communication guidelines for all brands.
Planning & Budgeting :
- Monitor and track project and campaign budgets, cost estimates and invoices and provide a filing system for all brand marketing communication materials produced in the region.
Measurement and Evaluation :
- Ensures proper tracking and measurement systems are in place to quantify the returns of all brand investments and be accountable for ensuring maximum returns on dollars spent against business priorities.
- Working with category, brands & consumer insights team to identify and develop research requirements for thorough understanding of the market, the brands and the opportunities. Analyse existing data and field additional research as is required to maximize knowledge of current and future consumer needs, product and brand awareness, price/value perceptions, and consumer and intermediary trends to strengthen the brands in the assigned region.
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter for the application .
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !