Set in the heart of Brussels, in direct connection to the Grand Place, next to the European district, Sofitel Brussels Europe is a truly elegant 5 star hotel, ideally located on the vibrant Place Jourdan, a typical Brussels square. This stylish hotel blends contempary design with the highest levels of service and the ambiance lifestyle and cuisine of the Belgian capital. Sophisticated designs stem from renowned Parisian architect Philippe Capron. Hotel Specifications: 149 rooms, of which 12 suites, bar, restaurant, 11 meeting rooms, fitness 73% , PM 170€ , Turnover 11 mio €, number of employees 73
- You are able to make sure guests will have a magnifique experience in Sofitel Brussels L’Europe.
- As a GM you are responsible for the guest`s journey in your hotel.
- You are a true entrepreneur and you know how to personify the luxury values of the brand SOFITEL and the positioning.
- You know flawlessly how to build a strong relationship with the owner and know how to define and implement a long term hotel/brand strategy.
- Together with the owner and your team you define challenging objectives, both on turnover and GOI level.
- You lead your team of ambassadors by example: it’s your personal goal as a GM to support and coach your ambassadors to achieve their full potential and beyond.
- Thanks to you your team knows how to perform on an excellent level and to give ‘Service from the Heart’.
- You represent both the brand and the hotel in local networks and organizations.
- An Experienced, Ambitious and Charismatic General Manager who thrives in an international context and has a strong, differentiating commercial sense, Luxury experience is a must.
- You have the ability to operate with a high level of autonomy.
- You are a strong leader, you have great organizational and planning skills along with a high level of adaptability.
- Excellent communicator, “people focused” both on guest and team.
- You have a solid experience in social dialogue.
- a Bachelor Hotel management
- minimum of 5 years experience in upscale general manager’s position
- is fluent in: English, French and Dutch is a plus
- strong F&B background
- Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study: Hospitality Management
- Professional experiences: 6 to 10 years
- Languages essential: French (Primary tongue), English (Working level)
- Optional languages: Dutch (Intermediate)
- Job Level: Job
- Fixed-term contract: No
- Status: Full Time
- Anticipated Start Date: 31-01-2016
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter for the application .
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !