The Director will also be responsible for developing BIG strategic plans to align with corporate objectives; and subsequently manage execution of plan by ensuring that infrastructure, data development, and key analytics / market research initiatives drive toward integrated insights for the enterprise. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Leading analytics / reporting initiatives to support Upscale and Pricing / Revenue Management:
- Pricing / Revenue Management:
- New Initiative Measurement: Evaluation of incremental revenue impact of Choice’s pricing optimization and pay-to-play revenue management program
- Pricing Optimization Forecast Accuracy: Ongoing evaluation of accuracy of Choice’s pricing optimization model, to account for changing hotel / market dynamics
- Reporting: Ownership of reporting roadmap (with large focus on reporting that is necessary for Upscale hotels) – drive requirements gathering, data development, design, and delivery of reports to franchisees.
- Hotel Level Channel Optimization Efforts:
- Lead the analysis efforts to develop logic for channel optimization based on market data, competitive data, and existing rates / inventory data, with the goal of driving reservation delivery to Choice’s proprietary booking channels. Collaborate with stakeholders across Pricing / Revenue Management, Distribution Strategy, and Franchise Services to support launch of tool to 5,000+ Choice US properties.
- Pricing / Revenue Management:
- Ongoing Planning and Resource Allocation
- Manages development and dissemination of BIG Strategic Plan to ensure integrated strategy and tactics on an annual basis. The BIG Strategic Plan should identify core goals, supporting tactics, and ensure alignment with Choice’s corporate objectives.
- Ensures alignment of BIG budget with BIG Strategic Plan; provides annual budget support and monitors all contracts, including but not limited to existing / new data ingestion efforts. Implement investment / project review process within BIG to justify new projects and any new initiatives that require additional investment (i.e. – new third party data sources) based on alignment with corporate objectives
- Implement and direct a standard process for managing BIG project pipeline to prioritize projects against corporate business objectives.
- BIG / IT Planning Support
- Works across the enterprise, with product owners, to ensure they have business roadmaps that incorporate data collection and tracking into new initiative requirements.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that BIG IT projects have clear scope and use cases for inclusion in IT Planning Process.
- 7+ years of analytical experience with focus on strategy, planning and business analysis
- An MBA or advanced degree in marketing, finance or a quantitative discipline required.
- Proven success in leading complex, cross-functional projects with enterprise-wide focus.
- Experience with Tableau and SQL
- Proven success in collaborating with business leaders across organizational lines to ensure a solutions-focused approach to supporting achievement of corporate business objectives.
- Proven ability to interact effectively at all levels within the organization, including senior management.
- Strong process management skills with PMP certification preferred
- Effective communication skills with a demonstrated ability to report analysis and conclusions in written reports and oral presentations.
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter for the application .
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !