Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with ten distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,160 hotels in operation and under development in 95+ countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos. People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter. We are now looking for a Guest Services Manager to join our dynamic team here at Radisson Hotel Group! We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That's a promise!
What We Offer Our Guest Services Manager
We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
• Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
• We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
• Participate and live Responsible Business every day together with our team members in the hotel and in the local communities where we work on creating shared value, better futures and a better planet for all
• Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
• Complimentary meal on duty
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through UNUM
• Fantastic opportunities to progress
• 28 days holiday for full time team members
• Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times *where applicable
The Guest Services Manager Role
Our guest relations team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile, and where we strive to deliver an experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
• Our Guest Services Managers love the hustle and bustle of life! It’s not just about check-in and check-out, or serving cocktails in the bar. It’s the variety of everything in-between and being an all-rounder
• You will be our guests’ superhero ensuring all aspects of the guest journey and experience are anticipated and delivered to the highest level
• You will exude patience, empathy and have the personality to host the show
• As an integral part of the team, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the guest services department
As Guest Services Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Qualities We Are Looking For In Our Guest Services Manager
• Flexibility and a positive, Yes I Can! Attitude
• An eye for detail
• Is a creative problem-solver
• Passionate about creating extraordinary service
• Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not essential
Salaire : 30 000,00 £ / Année
Programme : À temps plein
Date d’expiration dim., 08 oct. 2023
In the heart of Liverpool – a city best known as the birthplace of The Beatles and the home of Liverpool and Everton football clubs – the first Radisson RED in Northern England invites travellers to experience a hotel truly inspired by its city. Blending history, legacy, and the eclectic design DNA of the Radisson RED brand, the hotel offers something entirely unique. Set in a historic, Grade II-listed building next door to Liverpool Lime Street railway station, the hotel boasts an enviable heart-of-the-city location with direct access via the central train station. Giving little away from the outside, guests walk into the bold and bright world of the Radisson RED, reimagined from the ground up with 201 characterful rooms and suites, an upscale restaurant, inviting hangout spaces, a vibrant fitness centre, and smart meetings and events facilities. The last of the great British ”railway hotels” to be restored back to its original purpose, the Radisson RED pays homage to its past while reaffirming its position as the city’s central meeting place for music and culture.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler