AccorHotels, the world's leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, is present in 92 countries with more than 3,500 hotels and 450,000 rooms. With more than 160,000 employees in AccorHotels brand hotels worldwide, the Group offers to its clients and partners nearly 45 years of know-how and expertise. A portfolio of strong brands Accor provides an extensive offer including complementary brands—from luxury to economy—that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1 as well as Thalassa Sea & Spa.Your Mission :
- To co-ordinate all aspects of administration and assist in ensuring optimum sales of bedrooms, event spaces, bar and restaurant services
- Offer a friendly and welcoming persona to business enquiries received either in person, or via telephone or email
- Provide accurate details of hotel services, facilities, pricing, and other information as required to clients and potential clients
- Maintain and coordinate sales office systems, databases, inventories, filing and billing, chase systems and documentation
- Assist with data collection, marketing activities, sales promotions and other sales activities as directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Deal effectively with sales and marketing administration, request for proposal and ensuring files and contracts are accurate, relevant and up to date
- Assist with ensuring an uninterrupted supply of office equipment, stationary, business collateral, and promotional materials
- Promote the hotel through familiarisation trips, sales meetings, showrounds and other methods as instructed by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Carry out research and investigative work relating to sales and marketing activities
- Provide administration support to the sales and marketing office, as well as occasional ad hoc administration for the general hotel office
- Making client calls and booking sales appointments as required
- Ensuring the hotel website and all hotel collateral is to the required standard, properly placed and completely up to date
- Liaison with sales and operations teams to ensure consistency of meeting product offering and service standards
- To attend internal and training sessions meetings as appropriate.
- To develop strong working relationships with all customers in order to maximise sales opportunities and generate business for the future.
Your profil :
- Master / MBA / Bac + 4/5 in sales, marketing
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience
- English fluent
Location : Mercure London Greenwich, South East London, London, UK
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter pour la candidature.
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !