Marriott International offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 18 brands you'll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Marriott.Your Mission :
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Develop marketing materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials, maps) for promotional events, property tours, and conferences.
- Prepare or edit letters, invitations, monthly and quarterly press reports, and news releases, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Make updates to property website and monitor website for accuracy on a weekly basis.
- Handle magazine photo shoots on property.
- When public relations director is not available, response to all daily general media inquiries or refer to an appropriate spokesperson.
- Help to monitor media coverage and other external factors to identify potential or actual problem areas and opportunities.
- Support media relations outreach efforts and other activities to bolster the property's reputation and image in the community.
- Coordinate on-property visits from media, including reservations, amenities, special requests, and dining.
- File and update press database, digital library, and press clippings.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Hotel/Office: Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel
Location: Doha, Qatar
Position Type : Non-Management/Hourly
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter for the application .
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !