Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,980 properties with more than 950,000 rooms in 117 countries and territories. In the 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 18 world-class brands, with the emergence of the Tempo brand and including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 100 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
Part of a team that will be responsible for a range of duties including budgeting, forecasting, modeling, reporting, expense tracking and control, monitoring expenditures against forecasts and budgets, ad hoc project analysis, and providing regular financial and business analysis to management. This position will partner closely with business leadership to establish and maintain operating and business metrics and generate cost-saving and process improvement recommendations
What will I be doing?
Be part of the team that has:
Responsibility for the annual corporate budget process and monthly forecast process
- Provide financial planning and analysis support of the Corporate support functions - reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and analysis.
- Support the process for the development of the company's annual operating budget and headcount for Corporate Support functions including: Finance, Operations, Legal, HR, Development, Asset Management, Communications and Architecture & Construction and any other areas as required.
- Support the forecasting process for Corporate Support functions
- Interact with senior corporate and divisional management in the development of targets, assumptions, and strategic issues to be incorporated into the annual budget and planning process
- Produce reports required as part of the annual operating budget output and monthly forecast process to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide monthly and quarterly analysis and metrics to assess and report on the financial performance versus operating plan, forecast, and prior periods
Performance Management and Support
- Investigate questions and issues as well as support on projects
- Works with key stakeholders and departments, structuring the resources and activities of the department/project so objectives are accomplished
- Disseminates, organizes and communicates regarding assignments and projects within the department.
- Evaluates and streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department
- Track and maintain headcount data for corporate functions and perform productivity and other analyses as appropriate
- Effectively partner with senior management and divisional leaders to deliver financial targets and controllership of operating plan
- Provide support to management in investigation of questions, issues, as well as aid in analysis and planning for internal business transactions as they occur
- Development of reporting capability to meet the needs of business.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Prepare special projects for on a regular basis, for example, contract analysis, project analysis and hotel expense analysis etc
- Any and all other job duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following knowledge, skills, abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job:
- Bachelors degree or experience in leiu of.
- Part Qualified Accountant experience gained within a corporate environment
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter pour la candidature.
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !