The purpose of the position is to manage the meeting inquiries of a portfolio of clients selling Hilton Worldwide properties and destinations, working under the direction and guidance of the Manager. The primary role for this position is increase productivity of existing relationships and the development of assigned portfolios.
To manage meeting inquiries of an assigned portfolio of clients in HWS office, increasing business and productivity from them.
Planning Activities 10%
- Researches and helps to identify business opportunities for Hilton Worldwide Hotels and reports findings to management accordingly.
- Identification of potential new accounts
- Develops client awareness of key regions and hotels
Organizing Activities 60%
- Identifies and qualifies meeting needs of clients, presenting suitable solutions and proposals
- Negotiates terms and conditions of clients and hotels
- Acts as communicator between accounts and hotels, shares brand knowledge with clients and client knowledge with hotels
- Converts business opportunities into business transactions
- Documents development of business opportunity within relevant systems and reports them accordingly
- Works with key stakeholders and departments structuring activities and resources so overall objectives are met
- Adheres to measurements of ROI to ensure overall effectiveness
- Implements the use of basic sales techniques / principles as set out in the Commercial College and Hilton loyalty programs.
- Develops relationships and partnerships with key accounts
- To present the Hilton Worldwide hotels in a professional manner towards negotiating partners in line with Hilton’s Values
- To reach agreed goals and to deliver incremental revenue for all Hilton Worldwide hotels
Controlling Activities 30%
- Oversees proper controls and systems to ensure performance
- Assesses actual performance compared to targets
- Enforces policies and procedures to improve overall operations and effectiveness.
- Ensure proposals and contracts presented negotiated with customers are checked / validated
- Support accurate communication of sales promotions and information that relevant people
- Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the line manager based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Comply with all policies, systems and procedures as laid down by the Manager Hilton Direct
- The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework
- Additional supportive functions as appropriate
- Participates in industry events and represents Hilton Worldwide at trade fairs and workshops, agreed by the line manager
- Updates manuals and other department related documents
- Contributes to the development and performance of the team
- Supports trainings for new team members
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter pour la candidature.
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !