A Chef de Partie is responsible for supervising staff and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
A Chef de Partie, will supervise staff and ensure high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Chef de Partie will also be required to assist with food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards
- Prepare and present high quality food
- Supervise staff
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance of company procedures
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Chef de Partie serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A current, valid, and relevant trade commercial cookery qualification (proof may be required)
- Strong coaching skills
- Ability and desire to motivating Team
- Excellent communication skills
- NVQ Level 3
- Achieved Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Supervisory experience
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Knowledge of current food trends
Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des thèmes en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des catégories en favoris. Inscrivez-vous pour ajouter des articles en favoris. Connectez-vous gratuitement pour voter for the application .
Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Déjà inscrit ? Connectez-vous ici !