Presented on the occasion of the 7th ceremony of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards, Best Communication Campaign rewarded the boldness and originality of the initiatives of a hotel group or one of its properties, regardless of media: television, radio, printed press, billboards, Internet, etc.
— Hospitality Awards (@whawards) 14 novembre 2016
Design Hotels was another finalist with its campaign "Original Experiences", which marks the collaboration between Design Hotels and SPG. This initiative increases the brand's visibility by focusing on design-focused travel experiences through the use of images and videos. It valorizes experiences that may take place within and near the brand's properties, giving them an original and unique dimension. (see dossier)
Another finalist is Appart’City, thanks to its "Offbeat advertising campaign for the 25-45 age group". The French long-stay accommodations leader, with a portfolio of 120 residences, announces the arrival of new apart-hotels and growing ambitions. The group adopted a new identity, based on a simple and identifiable concept; apartments outfitted with a cooking corner and hotel services on demand, with a directive line: "Only pay as you consume, at the best price." (see dossier)
The following initiatives were also runners up in this hard-fought category for the 2016 edition of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards:
- AccorHotels – "First international image campaign". Its goal: to stand out among the competition by by building brand awareness. The group aims to become a reliable travel companion for a variety of destinations, in order to make a stand against online booking services. (see dossier)
- AccorHotels Asie Pacific - "Serena Williams/ Open de Tennis, Australia. This campaign created experiences "money can't buy" to drive awareness of its Australian Open partnership with its Ambassador, Serena Williams. This campaign addresses loyal members and partners. (see dossier)
- Balladins - "Brèves d’Oreiller, Saison 1". This strategy uses eleven episodes that are broadcast thanks to a powerful diffusion device managed in real time, allowing communications tailored to the target: on premium websites, social networks, video, video on demand and catch-up TV via the internet boxes. see dossier)
- Ciragan Palace – "25th anniversary under Kempinski Hotels management". Ciragan Palace Kempinski, Istanbul's iconic hotel celebrated its 25th anniversary under the management of Kempinski Hotels with a series of events, accommodations packages and restaurant offers in the months of January, February and March 2016. (see dossier)
- Le Club AccorHotels - "Dubai Summer Dreams". In summer 2016, AccorHotels Middle East and Egypt partnered with Dubai Tourism for the very first time to carry out an avant-garde communication campaign to reward loyal guests with exhilarating moments in the United Arab Emirates’ effervescent city. (see dossier)
- Hilton Worldwide - "Stop Clicking Around". Thanks to a diverse and intricately planned communication system, Hilton has changed the consumer perception and behavior, by convincing them to book their next stay directly. (see dossier)
- NH Hotel Group – "The 360° NH Collection Launch in the Netherlands" highlights new means of perceiving and experiencing. (see dossier)
- LUX* South Ari Atoll – "Relaunch Campaign" for the Lux* South Ari Atoll Maldives launched for reopening in September 2016. (see dossier)
- Melia Hotels International - "Calvia Beach Project" is an international communication campaign begun in 2012 to support the destination's sustainable revitalization, especially in Magaluf (Majorca). (see dossier)
- Melia Hotels – "Welcome to a world of new emotions #ONLYINMELIA". This communication campaign is both multichannel and international with innovative contents that trigger emotions. (see dossier)
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!