The MKG Group has announced the return of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards for the 14th edition. The applications are now open to gain access to the prestigious ceremony on the 12 of November 2013 at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand.
- Best Communications Campaign
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Social Responsibility Initiative
- Best Innovative Concept- in-room
- Best Innovative Concept- public spaces
- Best Human Resources Initiative
- Best General Manager of a Luxury Hotel
- Best Upscale General Manager
- Best General Manager of an Economic/Midscale Hotel
In addition, hotel management schools can compete in two Worldwide Hospitality School Awards categories:
- Best Educational Innovation
- Best Professional Success (Hoteliers, you can also present your young talent )
Each year, hospitality industry leaders preside over the ceremony and the piloting committee, and also participate in maintaining the quality and improving the competition procedure. For this14th edition, Stephen P. Joyce, President & CEO of Choice Hotels International, will preside over the ceremony and Puneet Chhatwal, Chief Executive Officer at Steigenberger Hotelgroup, over the Advisory Board.
The MKG Group has been organizing the Worldwide Hospitality Awards for more than ten years, which registers some 150 applications each year from all around the world. The Awards are therefore a veritable window onto the diversity of the global hospitality industry, and a space to develop innovative concepts and approaches.
For more information: www.hospitalityawards.com
To become a candidate, contact us at +33 (0)1 56 56 87 77 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly download the candidacy application at Worldwide Hospitality Awards and at Worldwide Hospitality School Awards.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!