In 2016 the competition will include two new categories: the Best "wow" effect for a luxury hotel, and the Best innovation in services in addition to accommodations.
Discover these two new categories:
The Best "wow" effect for a luxury hotel will recognize an exceptional product or service provided by a luxury hotel (4 Star Hotel and more) that demonstrates its ability to invest in order to surprise and exceed the imaginations of the most demanding guests.
The Best innovation in services in addition to accommodations will be attributed to a new concept, a new service or an initiative by a hotel group / hotel brand or an independent hotel which demonstrates the industry’s ability to innovate and renew itself with complementary services (such as catering, bar, room-service, fitness and wellness, banqueting, etc. )
Do not hesitate to check our other categories:
- Best communication campaign (learn more)
- Best brand marketing operation (learn more)
- Best initiative in sustainable development and social responsibility (learn more)
- Best initiative in human resources and talent management (learn more)
- Best innovation in hotel concept (learn more)
- Best digital innovation (learn more)
- Best Hotelier (learn more)
- Best iconic employee (learn more)
You can already sign up to participate in the competition, by registering through our online boutique.
We are expecting a big turnout for this 17th edition of the event, which will be held Monday, November 14, 2016 at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand!
Contact us at events(@)hospitality-on.com or +33 1 56 56 87 89, for more information.
You will also like:
- Competition starts now - Discover the 2016 categories and apply!
- Worldwide Hospitality Awards: Awards at the 16th ceremony
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!