Radisson Hotel Group presents a new digital hospitality environment built around guest experience – a digital transformation project supported by a new website and app.
Radisson Hotel Group presents its new digital environment, created to put the guest experience first. Both the new RadissonHotels.com website and the Radisson Hotels app have been developed with the user journey in mind throughout the booking process – from searching for a hotel to booking, staying and then returning as a loyal member. They follow the latest online UX recommendations and use state-of-the-art technologies.
RadissonHotels.com simplifies the search for the perfect stay by replacing separated, single-brand websites in favor of one comprehensive, multi-brand platform. This new online landmark allows guests to browse the company portfolio of more than 1,100 hotels worldwide – and to easily book a stay in just a few clicks!
The website responds to shifting trends in consumer behavior that see visitors moving away from traditional computers towards mobile devices. RadissonHotels.com was built to be mobile-first to offer a great experience on smartphones and tablets.
The new Radisson Hotels app puts our guests center stage. It has been designed as a practical tool for effortless booking. Thanks to its consistent user interface and intuitive user experience, users can explore our hotel portfolio in just a few taps. The new app also elevates our relationship with our members to a new level. Members get access to their dashboard to check their points balance, activities and to access the benefits of our loyalty program.
RADISSON HOTEL GROUP’S GOALS
With this project the group aims to:
- BE ONE OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANIES IN INDUSTRY by leading the digital trends and using the latest technologies.
- INCREASE THE GROUP’S AWARENESS by removing brand-based websites in favor of one unique point of sale to book more than 1,100 hotels in over 115 countries. This also strongly enhances the user experience and drives SEO value.
- OFFER A BETTER GUEST EXPERIENCE. The website and the app offer a seamless experience. A booking completed on the site can be found and managed through the app. Members can access all loyalty features from any device, anywhere.
- INCREASE SALES. Gathering eight brands on one platform delivers a better ROI thanks to an optimized acquisition spend aimed to drive traffic to one online shop. The new environment also increases cross-selling possibilities between the different brands.
- CREATING GLOBAL TEAMS by delivering projects that involve colleagues in the Americas, APAC and EMEA.
A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR THE TRAVELERS
The new website and the app are a result of a big consolidation effort and have been designed to be:
- OMNI-CHANNEL. The website and the app offer a SEAMLESS experience to the end-user. Once the user has booked online on the website, he/she can retrieve the booking from the app and go to the hotel with the reservation on the phone. By logging-in, members can check their activities on the app as on desktop computers. From any device, members can earn, redeem and check the status of their loyalty membership.
- CONVENIENT. The website has been designed to be MOBILE FIRST, which means that users can book on the move from their phone without any friction – anytime, anywhere.
- PERSONAL. The website and the app offer a personalized experience based on the type of user, the location, the browsing device and the customer journey.
- HIGH-PERFORMING. Both the app and the website have been built to be FAST and allow quick actions so users can be more productive.
The new website and the app have been live for just a few months, but results are already amazing:
- The website is now FULLY MOBILE RESPONSIVE. This brought a remarkable uplift in booking conversions from users browsing from mobile devices.
- The new website has ONE STEP LESS to finalize a booking. Users will book in three steps: search, select and book. This improvement has increased the chances of conversion and reduced the drop-out rate (users abandoning the site).
- The PERFORMANCE (page load) on the web and on the app is great. This has increased conversions and reduced the bounce rate (people leaving because the page does not load quickly enough in this case).
- Thanks to better page performance and attentive SEO optimization, the website has a great ranking on search engines, even after just being launched.
- The new website brings TESTING CAPABILITIES, allowing A/B tests to provide the best guest-experience. This will allow the digital team to continuously improve the products based on data in order to increase conversions and user satisfaction.
- The new site and app bring to life a completely new OFFERS section to inspire, engage and convince users. This will increase conversions.
- The new platforms offer revisited customer journeys for existing and potential new loyalty members. This will increase new enrolments, enrich the CRM database and improve our intelligent capabilities.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!