An Auberge de Pays is authentic, boutique-style accommodation; an innovative, hybrid concept, in small, rural communities. A place for living; for bringing both locals and tourists together.
2018 has seen Logis gain fresh impetus with its creation of an innovative, hybrid concept: Auberge de Pays, authentic, boutique-style accommodation in small, rural communities with fewer than 2,000 inhabitants, and aimed at both residents and tourists, changing the landscape for independent hotels in rural areas.
An Auberge de Pays is authentic, boutique-style accommodation; an innovative, hybrid concept, and a new way to experience the local area:
- A warm, traditional welcome, with a service-minded ethos,
- Modern, natural and comfortable accommodation, in a contemporary style,
- Quality and comfort that's practical, efficient and innovative,
- Local cuisine,
- A cultural, community-oriented and locally-rooted agenda
- A commitment to the environment,
- A place for living; for bringing both locals and tourists together
- An Auberge de Pays offers a full of services:
- Boutique Hotel from 3 to 9 rooms, ensuite bathroom and coffee machine
- Free, quality Wi-Fi
- Bed & Breakfast package
- The owner knows the local area and can provide guests with tourist leaflets and information
Above all: The Auberge de Pays must offer at least 3 of the following types of services: Food and drink, fresh bread outlet, groceries, catering service, tobacconist, betting outlet, parcel delivery outlet, newsagents, library, meeting room, etc., with a communal room as a living space.
Auberge de Pays is also a turnkey concept including a designer support between our 6 referenced architects, a list of suppliers for furniture and decoration, a coffee machine, a technical and financial assistance and the technologic solutions (reservation planning / Booking Engine)
Auberge de Pays is a concept that is transforming what is often the last business in the village into a lively hub serving both local residents and tourists.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!