An exclusive collaboration of two international brands with an eye for detail and innovation. Both Frasers Hospitality and Mercedes Benz are in sync with its strong vision and brand values gearing towards the needs of the customer – by creating a whole new living experience.
Mercedes Benz Living @ Fraser
Raising the ante on designer living, Frasers Hospitality teamed up with one of the world’s premium automobile companies, Mercedes-Benz, in an exclusive collaboration to launch the ‘Mercedes-Benz Living @ Fraser’ residences at Fraser Suites Kensington in November 2015 and at Capri by Fraser Changi, Singapore in April 2016.
Created to indulge astute business and leisure travelers with the best of both worlds, the Mercedes-Benz apartments bring together cutting-edge design, sophistication and innovative technologies for which Mercedes-Benz is renowned for, with Frasers Hospitality’s Gold-Standard service excellence.
Each Mercedes-Benz apartment features separate living, dining and bedroom areas, a fully fitted kitchen, large work desks, state-of-the-art entertainment system and modern conveniences.
Pioneering a New Designer Living Concept
In line with Frasers Hospitality’s vision of exceeding the evolving expectations of international travelers, ‘Mercedes-Benz Living @ Fraser’ was launched to create unique and memorable experiences at the highest standards for our guests.
Through this exclusive partnership with Mercedes-Benz, which is the first of its kind collaboration for the brands, guests are able to engage with both the Mercedes-Benz and Frasers Hospitality brands in an entirely new dimension, through the synthesis of four key elements:
- Mercedes-Benz’s design philosophy and aesthetic of sensual clarity
- High-quality furnishings, custom furniture and bespoke details
- State-of-the-art media and entertainment technologies
- Gold-Standard service excellence and a ‘home away from home’
Driving forces behind the concept
- Operational synergies: The partnership offers an opportunity for Mercedes-Benz to transfer its expertise in design, innovative technologies and integrated mobility solutions into the hospitality sector.
- This enables Frasers Hospitality to appeal to travelers, as well as automotive and design enthusiasts who are curious about how Mercedes-Benz’s modern luxury concept translates into a living space.
- Cross-marketing opportunities: This new offering enables us to inspire existing customers with a fresh multisensory experience and attract new customers to the Frasers Hospitality brand.
- Complementary interests: According to market research, 60% of frequent business travelers are interested in car and automobiles.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!