The French group Accor launched Health to Wealth to enhance its clients and partners awareness about the issues around those topics. The American Hilton launches Travel Experiences that Connect the Mind, Body and Spirit.
Hilton conducted a survey among travelers and 98% of the participants are willing to prioritize wellness activities while on vacation.
“We’re finding that travelers are in search of more wellness-centric moments that expand beyond the gym and spa,” said Matt Schuyler, chief brand officer, Hilton. “Today’s guests are looking to connect the mind, body and spirit throughout their entire travel journey, and Hilton is providing unique experiences to fulfill those needs – from expert-led nature excursions to immersive yoga and meditation retreats.”
Several offers have been designed according to Hilton’s customer profiles:
- For the Nature Lover Interested in Local Immersion and Activities
- For the Fitness Enthusiast Looking for Unique Ways to Sweat it Out in the Sun
- For the Seafood-Loving Foodie in Search of Locally Inspired Culinary Adventures
- For the Yogi Looking for Immersive and Meditative Moments
- For the Spa Enthusiast Looking for Non-Traditional Treatments and Services
Accor is willing to weight in the wellness sector sharing a vast work done with experts through a series of podcasts that will deal with topics such as:
- The power of the breath
- The impact of nutritional health on business performance
- Responses to waste
- Changing values and global macro forces
- Fitness, resilience and countering stress…
"The goal of hospitality is to provide a warm welcome, a spirit of caring, and a sense of well-being,” said Emlyn Brown, Global Vice President, Well-Being, Accor. “As a global leader of hospitality, Accor has led the industry in moving wellness matters beyond the traditional walls of spas and fitness centers into everything we do – from hotel operations to food & beverage, room design and so much more. We are excited to debut Health to Wealth and take our mission of care to the next level, convening a diverse group of innovative minds to act as a positive force for change that we hope will inspire mental and physical wholeness and a greater sense of well-being in what is a very complex and ever-changing world.”
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!