Carlson Rezidor's Radisson Blu strengthens its Saudi portfolio as it keeps expanding its presence across the Middle-East, with two new properties slated to open in Q4 2016.
Carlson Rezidor's portfolio comprises 498 units in operation and/or under development in Europe, the Middle-East and Africa, including 309 Radisson Blu hotels. Close to 20 units are currently under development across the Kingdom. Chinese group HNA recently acquired the operator: the newly-formed group ranked as the 11th hotel operator worldwide in terms of rooms as of January 2016. According to data published by Hospitality ON, HNA Group and Carlson Rezidor operate 1,145 hotels totalling 182,521 rooms.
- China's HNA to buy Carlson Rezidor
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel opens in Jeddah
- Park Inn by Radisson to open hotels in Saudi Arabia
- Carlson Rezidor further expands in the Middle-East
- Carlson Rezidor accelerating growth in Africa
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!