Accor is offering a day-use room package across 10 hotels in Bangkok to guests who need a private office space for the day. Workers who need a quiet place to focus can now book a room for up to 8 hours between 8:00am-8:00pm.
This package is valid for one person per room at selected ibis Styles, Novotel, Pullman and Grand Mercure hotels. Properties are located all over Bangkok to enable locals to select a private office location that is close to their homes:
- Grand Mercure Asoke Residence
- Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune
- Pullman Bangkok King Power
- Pullman Bangkok Sukhumvit
- Vie Hotel Bangkok MGallery
- ibis Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit Phra Khanong
- ibis Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit 50
- Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20
- Mercure Bangkok Sukhumvit 11
Accor is closely monitoring the current situation and has instructed its hotels to implement additional hygiene measures across the network.
Last week, the Group announced the launch of the ‘ALL Heartist Fund’, a Covid-19 special purpose vehicle dedicated to supporting employees and partners globally. This fund will typically assist their 300,000 employees, pledging to pay for their Covid-19-related hospital expenses, for those who do not have social security or medical insurance, as well as furloughed employees suffering great financial distress.