Professionnals are still working on sanitary protocols to adapt to the Covid 19 pandemic and reassure their customers.
Technology and staff training will allow the brand to cope with physical distancing while offering the client a secure welcome and stay.
- Contactless greetings
- Digital pre-arrival check-in & check-out
- Digital Concierge App
Safety & Hygiene Technology
- Protection Materials for high touch surfaces
- Ultra Violet C Sterilisation
- Bio Filter to purify the air
- Disinfectant of incoming objects from luggage to supply
- Each room will be sealed for 24 hours after cleaning
- End of buffets
Dedicated AvaniSHIELD Agent responsible for implementing new cleaning protocols will be present in each of the 32 properties.
Feel Safe at NH
700 adaptations to the operating standards are to be implemented in the 364 properties. This measures will be controlled by the company's partner as announced earlier.
Several areas are covereed
Digitalisation of hotel services
- Mobile Guest Service application to interact with the personnel without physical contac
Adaptation of sanitation processes
- New cleaning standards
- F&B reorganization : logistics, preparation, delivery, consumption and payment methods
Incorporation of social distancing policies into the operations
- Signs to delineate areas
- Furniture and spaces to be redesigned
Use of personal protection elements
- Masks, gloves and hydro-alcoholic gels
New tools and services
- Water purification & air quality protocols
- Information avalaible about medical facilities
- training in health protocols and procedures for employees
As for Avani brand wich is also part of the Minor Hotel Group, a Health and safety manager will be employed in the hotels.
Four Seasons Lead with Care
The company created an advisory board on sanitary issues with a medical partner.
- Each Four Seasons property appointing a Hygiene Officer
- Rooms disinfected daily with EPA approved products wiht blacklight inspection
- Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams
- Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms;
- The COVID-19 Advisory Board exploring an array of options to equip properties with the latest tools and technology, i
Heightened Guest Safety and Comfort:
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room
- Social distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriately spaced fitness equipment, modified spa menu and services, contactless check-in and housekeeping services;
- Restaurants and bars may operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up;
- Nearly all restaurants providing a-la-carte service with digital menus wherever possible;
- In Room Dining offering contactless delivery outside guestrooms along with sustainable, single-use packaging;
- Four Seasons App and Chat providing guests with real-time, contactless interactions with employees
- Lead With Care training building on Four Seasons service model and diligent attention to detail,
- Training focused on educating and empowering employees to deliver the enhanced health and safety program with confidence, passing on this care to each and every guest and resident;
- The COVID-19 Advisory Board advising on the global training program for all employees
- Grounded in emotional intelligence, employees are undergoing behavioural training, ensuring empathetic, personalised care and connection are not lost in the absence of close contact and limited face to face interaction.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!