In the Hospitality industry, employees are the image of a hotel, a brand and a group, and thus have a major role to play in terms of customer satisfaction. Showcase your talent management programs and your exemplary staff by applying to one or more of our three categories dedicated to Human Resources!
On the occasion of the 17th edition of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards, three categories will honor hospitality professionals. These awards aim to reward best initiatives in terms of career management and to crown the careers of iconic General Managers and exemplary employees.
"Best initiative in Human Resources and Talent Management"
This award will be attributed to a program that reveals the exemplary nature of its Human Resources policy in terms of recruitment, integration of new employees, diversity, career development, performance assessment, employee motivation, company culture and core values.
The best General Manager will be distinguished according to the following criteria: business performance, human and social dimension, community involvement, and professional recognition by peers. Only a General Manager currently working in a hotel can participate in this category. The laureate will not be able to present another candidacy in the same category for the next 10 years.
"Best Iconic employee"
It will reward the employee of a hotel who made an impact on the business establishment through an exemplary career, fostering customer satisfaction and the required level of services.
Do not hesitate to look up the winners of the 2015 edition.
- In 2015, the Campanile brand convinced the Jury in the category for "Best initiative in Human Resources and Talent Management", by organizing a gastronomic competition between regional Campanile hotels, showcasing the expertise of their chefs while fostering local team building.
- Ömer Gezer and Ralph Radtke were also honored at the event, respectively receiving awards for Iconic employee and Best Hotelier, crowning their exemplary professional paths and the important role they play in their establishment.
Also try your luck in the other categories of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards:
- Best Communication campaign
- Best Brand Marketing operation
- Best initiative in sustainable development and social responsibility
- Best innovation in hotel concept
- Best innovation in services in addition to accommodations
- Best "Wow Effect" for a luxury hotel
- Best Digital innovation
You can already register to participate in the competition through our online boutique.
We look forward to a full house at the 17th edition of the event, which will be held on Monday, November 14, 2016 at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand!
Please contact us at events(@)hospitality-on.com or +33 1 56 56 87 89, for more information.
You will also like:
- Become a candidate for the "Best Innovation in Hotel Concept"!
- Two new categories to be presented at the Worldwide Hospitality Awards
- Competition starts now - Discover the 2016 categories and apply!
- Get ready for the TourInvest Forum and the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2016!
- Worldwide Hospitality Awards: Awards at the 16th ceremony
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!