Marriott International announces the strengthening of its Sales and Marketing Leadership Team for Africa and Middle East. The objective is to support the growth of the group, which targets 150,000 additionnal rooms in operation or in development by 2022 in 38 countries of the region.
“I am confident that with this, we have the right structure and talent in place to accelerate our lead in the market, drive further innovation and strengthen the positioning of our brands while keeping our loyal and new guests at the centre of everything we do, steering us into the next phase of our growth and success” declared Neal Jones, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Middle East and Africa, Marriott International.
This new team, led by Neal Jones, is composed of:
- Paul Dalgleish, Vice President of Sales & Distribution : Vice President of Sales for Marriott International, he will be responsible for developing sales in Africa and Middle East, while continuing to lead the Global Sales Organisation.
- Sarah Allen, Vice President of Revenue Strategy & Analysis : she will be responsible for the revenue management strategy for the Africa and Middle East markets. She was previously Vice President Revenue Management Africa, Middle East at Marriott International.
- Jitendra Jain, Vice President of Digital, Loyalty and Portfolio Marketing : he will be in charge of the company’s award-winning Loyalty Programs, Partnerships, cross-brand marketing of Marriott International’s regional portfolio and will lead all Digital Marketing, Platforms and Products. Jitendra previously headed the marketing department for the former Starwood portfolio in the Middle East.
- Sandra Schulze-Potgieter, Vice President of Premium and Select Brands : she will be responsible for Brand Marketing and Management for Marriott International’s compelling portfolio of Premium and Select Brands and will oversee Restaurants & Bars Marketing as well as Area Field Marketing. She previously held the position of Senior Director, Brand Marketing & eCommerce for Marriott International Middle East and Africa.
- Sarah Walker Kerr, Vice President of Communications Middle East and Africa : formerly Regional Director of Public Relations Middle East, Africa, India & Japan for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, she will be responsible for developing and implementing the Group's global communications strategy in the region.
- Raheel Baggia, Senior Director, BMSC Planning and Services : he will be in charge of Integration and Change Management, Program Execution and Training. He was previously Director, BMSC Consulting Middle East and Africa.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!