The Hotel de Crillon, a Parisian palace that will be operated by the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts group, is about to reopen after 4 years of renovations. Jointly with the announcement of the official date - July 5, 2017 - the hotel unveiled the composition of its new executive committee.
The Hôtel de Crillon also unveiled the new members of its executive committee on this occasion:
- Marc Raffray, General Manager. After a first experience in Paris and then across the Atlantic, he returned to France in 2003 and joined Four Seasons George V where he acted as Director of Operations for 10 years. Between 2014 and 2016, he became General Manager at the Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues in Geneva, before leading the teams at the Hôtel de Crillon in October 2016.
- Anne Cassoudebat, Administrative & Financial Director. Holder of an MBA in Hospitality Management from ESSEC, she has been working in AccorHotels Group for 6 years. In 2006, she joined the Hôtel de Crillon, which was then operated by Concorde Hotels & Resorts, where she oversees the entire financial analysis division.
- Sophie Chavignat, Human Resources Director. She graduated in business administration and joined the hotel sector in 2000 at the Four Seasons Hotel George V as Human Resources Director, a position she held successively at the Ritz Paris and at the Bristol Paris. She joined the Hotel de Crillon in 2012.
- Estelle Lamotte, Director of Catering. Holder of a Bachelor's degree from the Quercy-Périgord Hotel High School in Souillac, Estelle contributed to the successful opening of the Chef Alain Ducasse's first restaurant in London. With 15 years of experience abroad, she was present for the awarding of two stars on the 2011 Michelin Guide to Joël Robuchon's restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel & Resort in New York.
- Jacques Oudinot, Director of Operations. He graduated from the Institute of Higher Studies at Glion and began his career at Meurice Paris in 1995. After several years between Paris, London, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore, he finally settled in Sydney, where he held the position of Director of the Shangri-La Hotel. He accepted the challenge to open the luxury hotel Rosewood Abu Dhabi and in 2014 integrated the team of the Hotel de Crillon, which will benefit from his rich experience.
- Christopher Hache, Executive Chef. Christopher forged his style with the most illustrious French Chefs such as Eric Briffard, Alain Senderens and Eric Frechon, whom he was working under when he obtained a 3rd Michelin star. In 2010, he made a distinguished entrance as Executive Chef at the Hotel de Crillon, obtaining his first star in the Michelin Guide at 29, just one year after the reopening of the restaurant Les Ambassadeurs. As of July 5, the chef will reveal his culinary skills to the customers of the Crillon by offering them a gustatory experience inspired by his travels around the world.
- Sébastien Legrand, Sales & Marketing Director. He received an MBA from the International School of Savignac and has more than 17 years of experience in the hotel industry. Appointed Commercial Director of the Hotel de Crillon in 2007, he has also held this position in renowned hotels such as Le Royal Monceau and the Hotel Plaza Athénée. In 2014, he moved to London and joined the teams of the Bulgari Hotel as Sales and Marketing Director before returning in 2016 to his first love: the Hôtel de Crillon.
- Charles Saadoun, Technical Director. Charles began his experience at the InterContinental in 1988, where he served as Technical and Safety Director, among others at the Grand Hotel Café de la Paix.
In 2013 the hotel signed a management contract with the American group Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, which currently operates a portfolio of 18 properties in 11 countries and has 17 hotels in development.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!