The Alhambra Palace Hotel, announces its reopening on September 1, after more than 700,000 € and a year of renovations.
Dating from 1910 and built in the style of a Moorish fortress, this renowned hotel is an 11-minute walk from the medieval Alhambra Palace and 1.1 km from the ornamental Generalife Gardens.
The Alhambra Palace Hotel has implemented a technological renovation following the COVID-19 crisis.
Listing the 8 key technologies of the hotel:
- Replacement of IT equipment of the latest technology and renovation of cabling and switches.
- Email system in the 'cloud', which guarantees 100% protection of the data provided by customers.
- Change of the hotel management program, with online management systems and paper-free operation, integrated into an environmental policy.
- New event management software that automates all processes.
- Purchasing and storage management program, with cost savings.
- Point-of-sale terminals management system for restaurant and bar,
- Use of the hotel App with QR code access to consult general information of the establishment and schedules of the different services: all hotel, restaurant, terrace-lobby and room service menus will be digitized with QR access.
- Digital switchboard with internal communication improvements.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!