The AccorHotels group's super-economy brand unveils its new identity.
hotelF1 has redesigned its accommodations to meet the needs of nomadic travellers. The brand thus offers more flexibility in choice of accommodations, has made its common areas user-friendly and offers non-hosted customers a range of new services.
The brand wants to integrate a more qualitative experience while maintaining very accessible prices (the rooms will be shared and sold by the bed at a rate of 15 euros) and thus offer "the best possible value for money". This positioning will make it possible to attract new clients, particularly women and young people, for individual or group stays.
5 types of rooms will be offered:
- “Cabrio" room: with a double bed and a bathroom equipped with a shower and WC, for travellers who want privacy and superior comfort.
- “Combi" room: this large capacity room will have 6 single bunk beds with reading lights, a table and chairs, as well as 2 sinks and 6 individual lockers.
- “Tandem" room: for couples, this room will have a double bed and a sink.
- “Sidecar" room: adapted to pairs of friends or colleagues, the room is equipped with two single beds and a sink.
- “Break" bedroom: its 3 single bunk beds with reading lights and washbasin are suitable for small groups.
Materials have been selected to guarantee a good level of comfort and a good resistance of the product over time.
The lobby will become a space for exchanges and entertainment with a musical atmosphere, a wall of expression intended to share its good plans and a terminal offering nearly 100 arcade games. The lobby will combine industrial style, wood, bright colours and cosy lighting.
Outside the hotelF1, depending on the location, you can find a laundry, an electric charging station for vehicles, foodtrucks, a parcel delivery station, etc.
10 pilot hotels will be completed in spring 2018 and the entire hotelF1 network will be renovated by 2020.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!