At the end of 2019, the property move over for Virgin Hotels Las Vegas after renovation work. It will be the brand's first hotel in the city.
InterContinental Hotels Group announces that it has agreed to acquire a 51% stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts for $39 million in cash (31.5M€) and will acquire the remaining 49% in a phased manner fr...
With these additions, the group is strengthening the territorial expansion of its declared network of more than 2,700 associated hotels around the world.
9 months after it opened and 6 months after earning 5 stars, the property joined The Leading Hotel of the World network.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!