EPADESA is launching a call for tender for a new project, “Les Jardins de l’Arche Tower.” The operation consists of a high-rise building, intended primarily for hotel accommodations with possible secondary programming alternatives, in close coordination with the hotel and / or the ARENA, or featuring an innovative concept.
In 2001, in the context of the development of the La Défense business district, EPADESA, the developer of the La Défense national-interest initiative, as well as the Nanterre and La Garenne-Colombes national-interest initiative, the prefect of the département of Hauts-de-Seine ordered the creation of a vast Mixed Development Zone, “ZAC Seine-Arche,” located on land within the commune of Nanterre.
Within the framework of this zone, EPADESA is currently developing several sectors, especially Jardins de l’Arche, adjacent to the La Défense business district. The first projects in the Jardins de l’Arche sector will be delivered in 2017.
The winner will be selected based on a restricted process, in two rounds.
- First round: call for applications for the selection of a short list of up to four candidates
- Second round: ranking of candidates according to criteria set out in the Consultation Regulations and finalization of the bilateral sales agreement with the candidate ranked first or, if appropriate, the second candidate, according to the tender regulations. EPADESA will sign a bilateral sales agreement with the winner.
How to obtain the application for the first round:
Send an email request to Pascale Simon: email@example.com (+33 (0)1 41 45 58 08), specifying the mailing details of the applicant and the company it represents. The dossier will be sent by email to the applicant from Tuesday, May 3, 2016.
The dossier will contain the following:
- Consultation Regulations and Annex in French and English
- Presentation of the context and the site in French and English
- Lot sheet and legal conditions in French and English
- Map of land holdings in .dwg
How to submit the application:
Records are to be sent or deposited no later than June 20, 2016 at 5:00 pm, as detailed in the Consultation Regulations.
Information may be obtained from
Raphaëlle Fenet, Planning Management, EPA La Défense Seine Arche.
Immeuble Via Verde, 55, place Nelson Mandela 92024 Nanterre Cedex.
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 45 58 80
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!