Just opened, the London hotel is changing hands for €181.8 million, as it was just acquired by various pension funds via a club deal transaction.
The upscale hotel, which features 497 rooms and a living room, a bar, a café, a spa, a fitness centre with a swimming pool and six meeting rooms, had just opened its doors in London's South Bank district, near the city centre of the British capital.
The seller PPHE Hotel Group, which will continue to operate the property, and the pension funds which acquired it have settled on an initial rent of €6.4 million (£5.6 million), equivalent to a 3.5% yield per year; the rent will be adjusted each year according to price changes.
- Wanda to open in London for €533 million
- Brexit, terrorist attacks, elections? British hospitality remains unshaken
- London: Raffles will open a prestigious property in Churchill's Old War Office Building
- Yotel arrives in the heart of London
- Hilton arrives in the Royal Borough of Greenwich in London
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!