The hotel group has announced that eight hotels will join its portfolio as part of its expansion in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
The new hotels, with more than 3,000 rooms, are:
- The Woodlands Resort in Houston (U.S.) : 402 rooms
- Al Nahda Hotel and Resort in Muscat (Oman) : 109 rooms
- Dunes by Al Nahda in Muscat (Oman) : 50 rooms
- Dorsett Grand Chengdu (China) : 550 rooms
- Dorsett Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) : 322 rooms
- Fleming's Express Hotel Frankfurt (Germany) : 384 rooms
- The Kunlun Jing An in Shanghai (China) : 714 rooms
- Dorsett Grand Subang in Subang Jaya (Malaysia) : 478 rooms
WorldHotels represents around 350 independent hotels.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!