Warwick Hotels and Resorts has been in operation in the Middle East since 2012. The current portfolio in this region spans 6 countries, including the UAE, Qatar, Lebanon, Iraq, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
Continuing its successful growth strategy and strengthening its brand presence, WHR will open 7 new hotels (633 rooms) in key cities in Saudi Arabia:
- Al Hamra Palace by Warwick (110 rooms)
- Dabab Hotel by Warwick (85 rooms)
- Makeen Homes by Warwick (60 rooms)
- Warwick Riyadh (110 rooms)
- Salsabil by Warwick and Salsabil Residence by Warwick (144 rooms)
- Warwick Al Khobar (154 rooms)
“The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia represents a promising future hence it was one of our targeted destinations in the region as well as UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco and Oman where we are strategically developing our portfolio,” said Jamal Serhan, Senior Vice President WHR and Chief Executive Officer MENA.
As of today, WHR counts 14 hotels in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region complementing its business and leisure offer in other parts of the globe.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!