The group plans to add 7 new resorts and 2 spas in its portfolio.
Six Senses Hotels Resorts is growing its supply with this series of forthcoming inaugurations. The group hopes to expand its identity focused on the wellness of its guests with the openings of the following properties :
- Six Senses Uluwatu in Bali in March 2018: 103 suites and villas
- Six Senses Fiji on the Island of Malolo in March 2018: 66 residences
- Six Senses Kaplankaya on the Turkish Riviera in May 2018: 141 rooms and suites and 154 private residences
- Six Senses Bhutan in the Kingdom of Bhutan in August 2018 and end 2018: three lodges followed by two more
- Six Senses Krabey Island in Cambodia in September 2018: 40 villas
- Six Senses Shaharut in the south of the Negev Desert in Israel in November 2018: 58 suites and villas, and a three-bedroom Retreat
- Six Senses Fort Barwara in Rajasthan in India in 2019
- Six Senses Spa Dubai on the 5th floor of the Hôtel Renaissance Downtown in February février 2018
- Six Senses Spa Manama on the 9th and 10th floors od the Hôtel Wyndham Grand Manama mi-2018
As of January 1, 2017, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas ranked 609th hotel group worldwide with 11 propertied for a total of 1,021 rooms, according to data published by Hospitality ON.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!