After Room Mate in Spain, the Mediterranean islands are seeing new hotel brands pop up thanks to entrepreneurs who see significant profitability in this product. A concern for powerful differentiation at each in order to make an impression on the client and gain their loyalty.
Savoy Signature, an upscale offer in Madeira
5 properties and an opening are in the pipeline for this family group of construction entrepreneurs. First of all, he developed his offer on his native island and is now looking to set foot on the continent, starting with Portugal.
- The Savoy Gardens for adults only
- The Savoy Calheta Beach on the water
- The Savoy Regency which is under renovation and scheduled to reopen soon
- The Royal Savoy
- The Saccharum designed around sugar cane that is present throughout
- The Savoy Palace which will open its doors for summer 2019
Tent Hotels addresses the millennial generation
Launched on June 10, this new brand will open on Mallorca, the island of its owner Pep Cañellas. After creating Fergus Hotels, which has 11 properties in the Balearic Islands and 1 in Conil de la Frontera, Pep Cañellas decided to develop another type of economic, ecological and practical property. Although he wants to remain the majority owner of the premises, he hopes to attract establishments in need of renewal by offering them a turnkey concept. The brand only targets mature seaside destinations.
The first two properties will be conversions of former Fergus Hotels. Respectively Capi Playa which will open in April 2020 and Playa de Palma in 2021.
Two brands with different positioning but two key points in common:
- Strong positioning in terms of design
- A desire to remain owners of the walls