The upscale brand makes its debut in Kenya and opens new properties in the Middle East and Latin America.
From South and Central America to the Middle East and Africa, Hilton Garden's four hotels (697 rooms) meet the needs of today's traveller.
"Hilton Garden Inn is proud to continue expansion into new countries like Kenya, while increasing its footprint in other key international destinations including Colombia’s capital city, Bogotá,” said John Greenleaf, global head, Hilton Garden Inn.
New properties include:
- Hilton Garden Inn Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Kenya (175 rooms)
- Hilton Garden Inn Aéroport de Bogotá, Colombia (180 rooms)
- Hilton Garden Inn Mexico City Santa Fe, Mexico (189 rooms)
- Hilton Garden Inn Adiyaman, Turkey (153 rooms)
These openings continue the brand’s 2017 momentum in which one-third of new openings were in international destinations. This included key markets such as Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Shanghai (China), Ras Al Khaimah (United Arab Emirates), Merida (Mexico) and Singapore.
In 2017, Hilton Garden Inn opened several new properties, notably in Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Europe. One of the highlights was the debut of Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Emirates Old Trafford, the brand's first property in Manchester, located on the site of the famous Emirates Old Trafford, home to the Lancashire County Cricket Club.
Hilton Garden Inn's roots go back more than 25 years,and it has unveiled a complete repositioning of the brand that is designed to ensure the best possible stay for each customer by responding to travellers' changing needs. Anchored by a new marketing campaign,"Simple Things on Another Level", the brand is adapting to market demand. It ensures a consistent product offering and the building itself can take on unique features depending on the needs of each location.
Hilton Garden Inn is present:
- In Europe : Russia, Turkey, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Austria, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Morocco and Kazakhstan
- In Asia : China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam,
- In Central America : Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama,
- In Middle-East : Saudi Arabia and UAE,
- In South America : Argentina, Chile and Colombia
The brand's first hotel in France will open its doors in 2018 in the historic city of Bordeaux (164 rooms).
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!