Wyndham is expanding its portfolio with 9 new hotels in Europe and Middle East.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts has decided to add new properties and make its guests discover new destinations. The group has chosen Georgia, England, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Greece and Turkey to expand its footprint:
- Ramada Encore Tbilisi, Georgia (opened 1st March 2018): located in the district of Saburtalo, the hotel is petfriendly and features 152 rooms. It has a meeting room, a gym and several restaurants.
- Ramada Chorley South, England (opened 4 April 2018): located between the cities of Manchester and Blackpool, the hotel includes modern gym and meeting facilities.
- Wyndham Athens Residence, Greece (opened 20 April 2018): located in the heart of Athens, the hotel includes in particular a rooftop outdoor pool, a rooftop Greek restaurant as well as a health club with gym equipment and a sauna.
- Dolce Attica Riviera, Greece (opened 1 March 2018): The hotel includes 346 bedrooms, bungalows and suites – many of which offer sea views – plus an outdoor pool and calm sandy beach in particular.
- Ramada Attica Riviera, Greece (opened 14 March 2018): located 29km outside Athens, the hotel features 129 bedrooms – many of which have sea views – and provide a large pool and has access to a sandy beach in particular.
- Wyndham Doha West Bay, Qatar (opened 30 March 2018): located in the heart of Doha, with a short walk from The Gate Mall and city centre. The 40storey high-rise and 516-room hotel offers many relax facilities like a sauna, steam room, hot tub, pool as well as several restaurants.
- Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche, Ajman, UAE (opened 15 May 2018): located on the coast of the emirate of Ajman, the property provides 179 rooms and a large variety of restaurants.
- Ramada Sakarya Hendek, Turkey (opened 22 May 2018): Located in the town of Hendek in northwestern Turkey, the property offers 81 luxurious rooms a spa and Turkish hammam, sauna, steam room, gym and onsite restaurant.
- Ramada Plaza Rize, Turkey (opened 30 April 2018): Located in the heart of northwest Turkey, the hotel is suitable for couples, business travelers and families with children. It offers a spa with Turkish bath, treatment rooms for massages, a gym and four on-site restaurants.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!