The B&B hotel group, created in 1990 in Brest, France, is present in 12 countries, such as France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Switzerland, Austria and Brazil.
Five new B&B hotels have recently been opened in Switzerland and Belgium:
- The B&B Hotel Lully 3 Lacs (80 rooms),
- The B&B Hotel Zurich East Wallisellen (142 rooms),
- The B&B Hotel Zurich Airport (170 rooms),
- The B&B Hotel Antwerp (108 rooms),
- The B&B Hotel Brussels Centre Gare du Midi (91 rooms)
In addition, the B&B Group has announced the franchising of new establishments in France, in the cities of:
- Ouistreham by Didier Webre
- Poitiers by Neris Groupe
- Créteil by SUITCASE HOSPITALITY
- Thionville by Heintz Immobilier & Hôtels
- Clermont Ferrand by Laurent Héritier Best
- Fort de France by Franck Permal
- St Pierre La Réunion by Boulo Guy
Since 2017, the group has opted for a strategy of modernizing 160 hotels. The renovation plan includes: façades, common areas, bedrooms and bathrooms. By 2020, more than half of the establishments included in the programme will have benefited from the modernisation work.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!