Associated Luxury Hotels International adds 5 new hotels to its portfolio.
The subsidiary of Associated Luxury Hotels expands its domestic and international footprint with the addition of 3 hotels in the United States and 2 in China:
- Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown: the hotel offers 413 rooms and over 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
- Live! By Loews Arlington, Arlington, TX: featuring 301 luxury guest rooms, five meeting rooms and a Grand Event Center with more than 35,000 square feet of meeting and event space, the property is scheduled to open in 2019.
- Loews Kansas City Hotel, Kansas City, MO: scheduled to open in spring 2020, the 800-room hotel will provide a lobby bar, signature restaurant, indoor lap pool and 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
- Hongqiao Jin Jiang Hotel, Shanghai, China: the 587-room hotel provides 20,451 square feet of indoor meeting space and 450 square feet of outdoor meeting space as well as a restaurant on the 27th floor with sweeping city views, five award-winning restaurants and bars, a equipped fitness center, indoor swimming pool, sauna, and massage facilities.
- Kunlun Jing An, Shanghai, China: located in Shanghai’s business and entertainment district, the property features a fitness center, swimming pool, free highspeed WiFi, a variety of dining options and 2,500 square feet of indoor meeting space.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!