Aprirose and Hilton have signed a franchise agreement.
Hilton is expanding its British portfolio adding five new hotels. This follows a franchise agreement between Aprirose, a real estate investment firm, and Hilton.
The hotels are located in Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Glasgow, Cambourne, and Forest Pines (Yorkshire).
- DoubleTree by Hilton Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort: 188 rooms
- DoubleTree by Hilton Oxford Belfry: 154 rooms
- DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort: 148 rooms
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge Belfry (Cambourne): 120 rooms
- DoubleTree by Hilton Stratfordupon-Avon: 102 rooms
They will be managed by RBH and expect to welcome their first guests later this year.
Patrick Fitzgibbon, senior vice president, development, EMEA, Hilton said: "With the addition of these outstanding hotels, DoubleTree by Hilton has grown to more than 50 properties that are operating or under development across the UK & Ireland. Fundamental to its success has been the diversity of the portfolio."
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!