Pierre & Vacances is strengthening its position in the Spanish hotel market by integrating, renovating and modernizing eight hotels between Spain and Andorra, as part of the alliance sealed at the end of 2021 with the British investment company Sixth Street.
A new operation that allows the group to expand its portfolio in the Iberian Peninsula but also to consolidate its links with Sixth Street, the two entities having already jointly acquired five hotels in Spain in 2021.
The new properties are:
- Benidorm East Hotel, a completely renovated 4-star hotel in the Valencia region scheduled to open in March
- The 3-star Hotel Roquetas el Palmeral, with a reform of all common areas and which will open in February
- Two new hotels on the Catalan coast
- The 4-star hotel Lloret Santa Rosa
- The 3-star hotel Salou Sunset
- The 4 star Hotel Starc in the heart of Andorra la Vella
- The Menorca Cala Blanes apartments that will open at the end of April
- Benidorm Horizon apartments scheduled to open in early March
With this in mind, the chain is strengthening its position on the Costa Brava and increasing the accommodation capacity of its Estartit Playa establishment. With 78 completely renovated units, it will add a total of 276 apartments with a capacity of 3 to 6 people for this summer season.
With this, the chain consolidates its expansion plan in Spanish territory, where it already has 45 apartment complexes, hotels and resorts and has a portfolio of more than 5,000 units.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!