The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the fastest growing hotel companies in the world who strive to achieve an environment where a YIC! attitude is ingrained into everything we do. With three distinct hotel brands within the UK & Ireland: Radisson Blu, Park Inn by Radisson and Quorvus collection, Rezidor offers a world of opportunities. Rezidor currently features over 430 hotels and has almost 96,000 rooms in operation or development in 69 countries across Europe, Middle East & Africa. Park Inn by Radisson Bedford is ideally located in the town centre, overlooking the river. The hotel boasts 120 modern guest bedrooms,8 conference rooms which can accommodate up to 450 delegates and newly refurbished RBG Restaurant and Bar.The Brand Director Park Inn by Radisson Global will manage the branding efforts for Park Inn by Radisson as well as assisting in the development, evolution and implementation of brand strategies, concept development, standards and visual identity. He/she will provide consultation and education on those strategies and other branding topics and support with development of Park Inn by Radisson brand initiatives globally through the Global Brand Council. He/she is the ambassador of the Park Inn by Radisson brand plan.
Your Mission :
- Maintain the Park Inn by Radisson brand story, this is the brand essence, brand values, brand standards and visual identity in all manifestations across all theatres, including advertising, web sites, collateral, tradeshow materials, brand communications, sponsorships and other key materials.
- Lead internal brand evangelism and training efforts to ensure all relevant corporate and theatre campaigns and activities are on-strategy from a brand perspective and brand marketing leads understand, are inspired by, and are supportive of our brand strategies.
- Ensure a full collaboration and coordination across theatres to ensure consistent delivery of key Brand plan strategies and initiatives.
- Play an active role within the Global Park Inn by Radisson brand council – providing insights, direction, and value contributions to the group to support in driving the Park Inn by Radisson brand globally.
- Maximise market and consumer intelligence. Analyse and translate customer insights into relevant customer offerings through product and service developments and ensuring the relevance and competitiveness of our value proposition.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor degree Marketing and/or a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in branding, corporate hospitality or travel industry
- Fluent (both written and spoken) in English required, knowledge of additional languages is an added-value
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Demonstrated organization skills and planning abilities, detail oriented and deadline-sensitive
- Strong analysis skills and able to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating commitment and perseverance
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work to align with company’s and department’s initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit and ease of contacts
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Service attitude and flexibility
- Good business presentation
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!