Despite a complicated context linked to the health crisis in 2020, Countrywide Hotels announced the takeover of a portfolio of 10 hotels, initially marketed at the end of 2019 by Talash Hotels. The hotels will remain independent under the new management, but will benefit from the image of the group, which already managed 15 hotels across the United Kingdom.
Mainly located in the Midlands and North West of England, the 10 hotels have a total of 650 rooms. Among the acquisitions is the 91-room Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel, located near Grantham, Lincolnshire, ranked second in the Register of Historic Parks and Gardens.
Countrywide Hotels and its Managing Director Darren Patt, are strengthening their presence in the Midlands, creating greater choice for direct clients and through agency relationships.
The group plans to focus on repositioning its new hotels to match their architectural quality, while ensuring the originality of each establishment.
The portfolio consists of:
- Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel & Golf Resort, Lincolnshire (91 rooms)
- Risley Hall Hotel & Spa, Derbyshire (35 rooms)
- Ramada Park Hall, Wolverhampton (74 rooms)
- The Quorn Country Hotel, Leicestershire (36 rooms)
- Mercure Birmingham North Barons (94 rooms)
- Mercure Chester North Woodhey, Cheshire (75 rooms)
- Mercure Telford Madeley Court, Shropshire (49 rooms)
- Mercure Warwick Honiley Court, Warwickshire (62 rooms)
- Mercure Wigan Oak, Greater Manchester (88 rooms)
- Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn (74 rooms)
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!