Renamed Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the voluntary chain is repositioning its supply to go from being a multi-brand model to being an infrastructure with a single brand.
The umbrella brand Preferred Hotels & Resorts will thus be produced in five collections:
- Legend which includes so-called exceptional properties that combine royal accommodations, personalized quality service, renowned F&B and an exceptional spa.
- LVX which concerns renowned properties with personalized service, a F&B offer, entertainment and an exceptional spa.
- Lifestyle for international hotels that are said to be premium and combine style and culture and offer local cuisine.
- Connect for an international portfolio of hotels that put people together with their friends and family, their commercial partners and interesting neighborhoods.
- Preferred Residences for luxurious, fully equipped apartments accompanied by a range of services worthy of luxury hotels. The chain recently positioned itself on this market .
Each collection is defined according to a number of criteria broken down into 10 categories, that apply to all the addresses in the chain, or 650 properties (130,000 rooms), including 260 in North America, 15 in the Caribbean, 50 in Latin America, 65 in the Middle East and Africa, 185 in Europe (30 in France) and 110 in Asia.
Thanks to its new brand organization, the voluntary chain owned by the Ueberroth family has set several goals to reach by 2018:
- grow its portfolio from 650 hotels in 85 countries to 1,000 hotels in 100 countries, particularly in North America and Europe where growth -frozen by the crisis- is taking off again but also in Asia where the market is growing fast;
- be among the five best travel and accommodations brands worldwide;
- and bring the number of members in its loyalty program iPrefer to 4 million.
- Preferred Hotel Group announces new leadership
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!