The hotel group changes name and becomes AccorHotels and adopts a new signature, “Feel Welcome”.
The Group also has a new, simple, striking and universal signature that emphasizes its desire to federate: Feel Welcome.
Finally, to reflect the Group's ambition, the new identity features a more statutory logo containing deep blue typography. This new logo continues to showcase the Group's symbol, the single, emblematic honey-colored bernache goose. This migratory bird is the brand and mobile app icon. It symbolizes group spirit, determination and travel.
Sébastien Bazin, AccorHotels Chairman and CEO, declared: "Today, our Group changes and loudly and clearly proclaims its desire to go further, faster. Accor becomes AccorHotels and proudly re-assumes its role as a pioneer hotelier that never stops innovating and surprising, at the cutting edge of digital technology, but while remaining a hotelier, first and foremost. The Feel Welcome promise is a strong commitment to all our audiences and enriches the bond between the Group and its brands."
Read also :
- Accor takes over Fastbooking
- Accor reports record results for 2014
- Accor signs a strategic alliance with a chinese operator-investor, Huazhu
- Accor unveils its digital strategy
- Accor acquires stake in the capital of Mama Shelter
- Accor pursues the restructuring of HotelInvest's assets
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!