Langham Hotels & Resorts announced a major reconfiguration of the group's flagship property in London, with the addition of 115 rooms, including 15 suites and 5 residences.
The Langham, London is the flagship property of Hong Kong-based Langham Hotels & Resorts, a subsidiary of Chinese real estate company Great Eagle Holdings. As of January 2016, it ranked as the 119th hotel group worldwide in terms of number of rooms. Its portfolio included 20 hotels representing a total capacity of 7,230 rooms, according to data published by Hospitality ON. In 2013, the hotel group added two US addresses to its portfolio: the Langham Place New York (214 rooms) on 5th Avenue, and the Langham Chicago (316 rooms). Moreover, fourteen additional properties are slated to open within the next four years in Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States.
- Langham Hospitality invests $1.5 Bn in its development
- Brexit: what would it mean for the British and European hotel industry?
- London on the verge of a new occupancy record in 2015
- International arrivals in London continue their ascent
- Tourism revenues beat records in Great Britain
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!