Sofitel is the only French luxury hotel brand with a presence on five continents with 120 addresses, in almost 40 countries (and 27,479 rooms). In Sofitel, we are all ambassadors. Each Sofitel Ambassador links the world with French Elegance across a collection of unique addresses offering our guests and partners a personalized service enriched with emotion, performance and a passion for Excellence.
This department is responsible for all the Meeting and Event requirements within the hotel.
Your Mission :
- Dealing with all enquiries efficiently and effectively for up to 800 + delegates while offering the highest levels of customer service
- Capitalising on all enquiries to ensure maximum conversion to confirmed bookings
- Build relationships with all Event Organisers
- Report any comments or problems with clients to the Meeting and Events Diary Manager and/or Revenue Manager.
- Compilation and distribution of function sheets
- Keep up to date paper and system based records using Delphi
- Liaise between the client and the M&E Operations team
- Maintain awareness of the competitor set
- Support the Sales team in obtaining leads and participating in promotional activities
- Ensure follow up calls are made and any complaints resolved swiftly
- Participate in promotional and publicity activities as and when requested.
Your Profil :
- Previous hotel meeting and events experience is essential for large events up to 800 + delegates
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Ability to work in a highly organized manner
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a winning team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Computer literacy
Hotel/Office: SOFITEL LONDON HEATHROW
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!