At all times, present the client and stakeholders with the highest level of service, information and professionalism in all dealings with their event.
• Preparation and follow-up of conference (non-residential), corporate and social function proposals, tailored to specifically meet the needs of each client using the InspiredMeetings™ Offerings.
• Complete organisation of conference, corporate, major events and social events from confirmation to post-event follow-up in order to ensure client satisfaction.
• Prepare event orders, action plans and other relevant paperwork to effectively communicate guests’ needs to internal and external sources.
• Use of PMS to accurately record all activities, contacts etc
• Qualify prospective leads as to profitability.
• Co-ordination and hosting of site inspection activity including follow-up.
• Be present in the lobby to greet clients and be ready to proceed with inspections a minimum of 10 minutes prior to agreed meeting time.
• Answer all correspondence and enquiries received during the working week within 24 hours of receipt; maintain good public relations with customers.
• Liaise between InspiredMeetings™ Concierges and clients as necessary.
• Represent the Hotel at various functions and meetings as necessary.
• Attend internal and external meetings as necessary.
• Liaise with other Hotel Departments and within the Conference and Event Sales department effectively.
• Follow up outstanding accounts.
• Handle inquiries and 'walk-ins' as required.
• Produce correspondence as required.
• Assist Conference and Event Operations as necessary.
• Sell all Hotel Services.
• Work in association with Conference & Events Sales team to ensure deadlines are achieved.
• Develop close relationships with Other Hotels, Hotel suppliers and contractors and all event clients, past, present and future.
• Undertake evening and weekend duty shifts as requested.
• Ensure there is an active presence in the hotel as required by business demands or customer and staff needs.
• Alert management of any potential concerns to enable prompt attention.
• Conduct thorough client and staff briefings as necessary.
• Develop through knowledge of competitive properties.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times and to conduct personal behaviour in a mature and professional business manner when representing the Hotel.
• Carefully respond to all requests for explanations or any complaints by the customer within 48 hours. If this is not possible, inform the customer precisely when he or she can expect a response and ensure delivery on this promise.
Other Specific Duties (inludes but not limited to):
• Answer all client enquiries with a positive presentation of the hotel and the InspiredMeetings™ service.
• Confirm event feasibility within 24 hours based on room availability and budget.
• Send proposal within 24 hours.
• Personalize the proposal and scrupulously follow customer specifications
• Verify ability to deliver the IT and audiovisual requirements of the event.
• Lead overall organization of the event.
• One week prior, brief the InspiredMeetings™ Concierge.
• Handle the invoice and check meticulously all the billing details.
• Meet with the client to gain feedback and ensure that he / she had a good experience.
• Take any client complaints / concerns into consideration and find compensations.
• Inform the guest of any special future promotions and further promote the Sofitel network.
• Send out the bill within two days of the end of the meeting, accompanied by a letter of thanks and follow up with a courtesy call to check that it has been received within 48 hours of dispatch.
• Follow up the relationship with the customer after any event and enquire about any future needs.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!