Originally built in 1758, Hôtel de Crillon enjoys an unrivalled position overlooking the Place de la Concorde. With its perfectly proportioned, neoclassical façade and architecture, the hotel was designed to captivate. It has dazzled generations of visitors and played host to some of history’s greatest events. The building has stood through the reigns of two French kings, the French Revolution, the rise and fall of the Napoleonic Empire and the birth of the League of Nations. In March 2013, Hôtel de Crillon closed its doors to embark on a major renovation to further enhance the majesty and elegance of this exceptional establishment, while conserving the spirit of its prestigious 18th-century edifice. Inspired by its glorious history, respectful of its traditions and faithful to its character, the restoration will add a contemporary polish to the hotel. When Hôtel de Crillon reopens, it will offer incomparably luxurious accommodation, historic reception rooms and an inviting array of new restaurants and bars.We are recruiting for a Chief Butler to join the pre-opening team at Hotel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel.
We believe that true hospitality is found in the nurturing and building of strong relationships with each other, our guests and our communities. Our culture and philosophy is based on ‘relationship hospitality’ and we create engaging environments and nurture enduring relationships with those who stay with us.
Your missions :
- As a Chief Butler, you will lead and support the Butler and Telephone Operator teams to create a unique welcoming and departure as well as an unforgettable experience for our guests.
- You will support the Director of Front of House to establish and maintain departmental objectives, Rosewood standards and programs, budgeting, VIP guests as well as Associates relations and training.
- You will ensure strong communication between your teams and all hotel departments.
Your profile :
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- This role will require multi skilling and tasking, exceptional level of attention to detail, ability to provide bespoke assistance to our guests, outstanding ideas to consistently enhance the guest experience, strong written and spoken French and English and good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Opera Property Management system.
- Having previous experience of working at a Management level in the luxury hotel industry is essential.
- International experience is preferred.
- You will have the ability to live and breathe our culture of being intuitive, engaging and refined.
- This is how you can make a difference in the experience of our Associates, our guests and in our community.
- You will demonstrate the highest level of hospitality and professionalism in order to motivate the team to achieve the highest standards possible.
- Being part of Hotel de Crillon team means that training and development opportunities are available and with the hotel being a key part of Rosewood’s global expansion plans, this role could be a stepping stone to exciting international career opportunities.
At Hotel de Crillon, we wish our associates to be happy at work and at home so we have created an extensive list of benefits for you to explore. Just a few of which are listed below:
- Complimentary room nights worldwide
- Property Food & Beverage and Spa discounts
- Complimentary health insurance
- Recognition and reward programs
- Talent development opportunities
Additional information :
- Location: Hotel de Crillon, a Rosewood Hotel - Paris, IDF FR (Primary)
- Career Level: Department Head B
- Category: Front Office (FD, Concierge, GS, BD, PBX, Valet, GR, Door)
- Job Type: Full-time
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!