Is BLU for you? Does leading the performance excite you? If you enjoy serving with a Yes I Can! spirit here at the Radisson Blu Hotel Durham, we’re looking for an energetic and ambitious front runner just like you! At Radisson Blu Hotel, Durham, we believe anything is possible; delivering memorable moments for our guests and achieving commercial results for our Shareholders and Owners. Our General Managers are hotel experts, credible people managers and recognised leaders with the ability to prioritise a complex and hands on workload. We are looking for someone Yes I Can! ready, who can spin all of the plates!
Key Responsibilities of General Manager:
• Anticipate risks, gaps and opportunities related to revenue
• Proactively work with the Sales & Revenue teams to ensure optimal results
• Identify opportunities to drive change towards productivity
• Ensure the hotel maintains the highest brand standard compliance and service delivery
• Ability to maximise return, focusing on common and retail areas of the hotel
• Own and master the hotel’s investment plans
• Maintain an open and professional relationship with the owner and master the key commercial and legal terms of the hotel agreement
• Ensure maximum employee satisfaction building a trustful work environment
• Take full responsibility for compliance
• Master local knowledge and maintain a close understanding of the City’s competitive landscape
Requirements of General Manager:
• 3-5 years’ experience as Hotel Manager or similar role in an International brand
• Proven leadership experience in a hotel setting
• Excellent customer service skills with a business mindset
• Aptitude for decision making and problem solving
• Exceptional communication skills
• Able to understand and drive Company objectives
• Focus on continuous improvement
• Strong commercial and revenue management skills
Do you want to be the leader that makes the difference? Then this is the job for you!
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!