Training Content Design Expert - EMEA Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to be part of the transformation on how the Radisson Hotel Group approaches Learning & Development (L&D) across EMEA? Our company is in the middle of an exciting journey and we need an innovative L&D professional to enhance our training curriculum!
The Human Resources team at the Radisson Hotel Group is looking for a Training Content Designer to support the design and develop an innovative and highly focused training offering to over 1,440 hotels throughout the company’s portfolio in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
You will partner with multiple stakeholders within the company including functional heads, HR business partners and Area HR Directors. In doing so you will come to understand the critical business priorities and align them with learning solutions to match current and future learning needs of the organization.
The role’s location is our corporate Madrid office in C/ Serrano.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, Develop and Deliver innovative training content for EMEA using learner experience design best practices and leverage all digital opportunities to transform learning paths.
• Build relationships with key functional leads, EMEA wide HR stakeholders and work alongside key stakeholders to build a strong Learning & Development culture.
• Support the development of a robust learning offering and develop learning journeys that build upon existing offerings to support all employees’ development.
• Design Develop & Deliver corporate programs as well as operations and function specific programs.
• Train master trainers as appropriate and when needed.
• Became an expert and maximize the usage of our Learning Management System to deliver training through the organization.
• Create instructional curriculum towards producing specific learning outcomes, based not only on pedagogical research, but also on current instructional practices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Min. 3 years’ experience at regional level in designing and developing cutting edge online and blended learning experiences as well as innovative classroom learning programs.
• Experience working in an English-speaking, international, fast-moving environment with a proven innovative Learning approach.
• Proven experience in training facilitation.
• Has a strong passion for Learning & Development, is curious and continues to look at emerging trends and innovative solutions about training design.
• Has experience, passion and a solid understanding of Digital learning, LMS and other related technology
• Possess strong project management skills when working across many functions.
• Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English both written & verbal.
• ‘Can-do’ ‘Yes I Can!’ attitude, is proactive, innovative and forward thinking.
• Is able to work and collaborate effectively with virtual teams.
• Has proven and strong attention to detail.
• Has the ability to operate successfully in a matrix structure and deal with a flexible environment.
The Radisson Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies operating in over 110 countries with strong brands such as Radisson Blu and Park Inn.
Connectez-vous pour postulerConnectez-vous pour postuler
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!